Vacancy: Business Development Executive
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established over 30 years ago, Engica is a Microsoft Gold Partner with its head office in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
Engica develop and implement world leading software for a substantial international client base.
Engica's strength lies in the ability and vision of their staff.
Together they have created leading products, providing their customers with opportunities within an expanding international market to sell,
implement and further advance their products and services.
Due to rapid growth in the marketplace Engica are looking for additional resources to strengthen their Business Development Team,
to provide comprehensive Sales and Marketing support to help further expand market share.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Ability to demonstrate Q4 software to clients
- Prepare detailed tender responses and formal quotations for clients
- Negotiation of contracts with clients
- Focal point for clients/ potential clients who contact Engica through a variety of mediums
- Accurate forecasting and management of the sales pipeline
- Actively participate in monthly sales team meetings
- Attend conferences and exhibitions
- Qualify leads ensuring appropriate responses are provided to potential clients
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly motivated self-starter with great organisational skills and a clear commitment to securing contracts.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to work confidently on your own as well as with other members of the team.
- A proven track record in B2B sales.
- Have previous software sales experience and/or an engineering background
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A full clean driving license is essential.
- Willing to travel UK & Overseas.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY