Vacancy: Business Support
We have several exciting new opportunities for ambitious, creative and organised people to work
in our Business Support team at Engica. If you are looking to progress your business IT career
then this might just be the role for you.
The positions are based in Newcastle city centre and some travel maybe required to fulfil the role.
- Assist Business Development Managers to achieve new business and support existing accounts.
- Assist the Business Development Managers with compiling information for Bids and Tenders.
- Conduct lead generating activities.
- Support Marketing activities such as mailshots, events and production of sales materials.
- Point of contact for customers/potential customers who reach Engica through a variety of sources.
- Participate in monthly sales team meetings with the Business Development Managers.
Who we are looking for
- You will be confident in communicating at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Flexible, pragmatic and willing to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Possess high levels of IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Keep calm under pressure, along with the ability to work to tight, critical deadlines.
Engica are the world's leading Control of Work solution provider that delivers modern out-of-the-box
multilingual configured application software to match precise client process requirements.
Our software applications support integrated asset, maintenance, logistic and safe systems of work
which are supplied globally to hazardous industries including the power, oil, gas, chemical, utility,
marine, industrial and facility sectors.
Our activities range from software design and development, through to project management, process mapping,
consultancy, system configuration, deployment, integration, training and support where we form close and
long term customer relationships
We are a forward-thinking company that never stands still in the world of technology.
We offer salaries that support your experience and ability.
Applications with CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCY