Vacancy: Marketing Executive
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established over 30 years ago, Engica is a Microsoft Gold Partner with its head office in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
Engica develop and implement world leading software for a substantial international client base.
Engica's strength lies in the ability and vision of their staff.
Together they have created leading products, providing their customers with opportunities within an expanding international market to sell,
implement and further advance their products and services.
Due to rapid growth in the marketplace Engica are looking for a Marketing Executive to join and strengthen their Business Development Team,
to provide comprehensive Marketing support to help further expand market share.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Generating new leads for the Business Development Team
- Produce regularly updated content for the website
- Produce suitable templates and marketing materials to support the Business Development Team
- Developing and executing the B2B marketing schedule, utilising marketing channels
- Updating marketing reports regularly, analyse them, suggest and implement new tactics
- Designing marketing collateral
- Executing event/exhibition marketing campaigns and attending events/exhibitions
- Working closely with the sales team to bring in more business
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Highly motivated self-starter with great organisational skills and a clear commitment to generating new leads for the Business Development Team.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Ability to work confidently on your own as well as with other members of the team.
- Proven track record in B2B Marketing.
- Digital Marketing capability is highly advantageous.
- Marketing qualification or equivalent would be preferable.
- Highly motivated Marketing Executive.
- Mix of online and offline marketing.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY