Vacancy: Project Engineer
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established over 30 years ago, Engica is a Microsoft Gold Partner with its head office in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
Engica develop and implement world leading software for a substantial international client base.
Engica's strength lies in the ability and vision of their staff.
Together they have created leading products, providing their customers with opportunities within an expanding international market to sell,
implement and further advance their products and services.
Following the award of a number of new contracts, Engica are looking to strengthen their Customer Delivery Team with the appointment of talented
Project Implementation Engineers to assist in the implementation of their software systems.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Assist in all aspects of the implementation and support of software solutions.
- Work in all stages of the software development lifecycle from specification through to testing and final delivery.
- Configure software using cutting edge tools and produce documentation to the highest quality to support your work.
- Manage your work and that of others involved. You will be responsible for the standard of the work that is delivered to customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly motivated, dynamic self-starter with great organisational skills and a clear commitment to deliver high quality products.
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish a rapport with people at all levels.
- Work confidently unsupervised, with the ability to work with other members of the team when required.
- Adaptable and able to manage to numerous project management methodologies that are adopted by our client's global customer base.
- Quality driven and detail conscious for involvement of creating detailed software specifications.
- Ability to create SQL scripts to manipulate data, which will be a major part of your work, with the ability to investigate any issues that are reported to you within the projects team.
- Experience with MS Office applications, SQL, XML/HTML would be preferable.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY