Vacancy: Software Developer
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established over 30 years ago, Engica is a Microsoft Gold Partner with its head office in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
Engica develop and implement world leading software for a substantial international client base.
Engica's strength lies in the ability and vision of their staff.
Together they have created leading products, providing their customers with opportunities within an expanding international market to sell,
implement and further advance their products and services.
Following the award of a number of new contracts, Engica are looking to strengthen their Software Development Team with the appointment of a
talented Software Development Engineers to assist in the development life cycle moving our industry leading product forward.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Work in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Configure software using cutting edge tools and produce documentation to the highest quality to support work
- Assist in all aspects of the implementation of software solutions
The ideal candidate will be:
- Motivated self-starter with good organisational skills and a clear commitment to deliver high quality products.
- Work confidently with the ability to work with other members of the team when required.
- Quality driven and detail conscious for involvement of creating detailed software specifications.
- Prefer a better solution to a quick solution.
- Qualified or have experience in the following:
- Agile Methodology
- Visual Studio 2015
- Principled C# (SOLID)
- .NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Web Api
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY